Friday 8 May 2009

Grrr Chest infections

Well my cough and cold turned into a chest infection and so now on AB. I had left it too long and could barely catch a breath, so taking a while to clear. Its hit me quite hard, but i think just the stress of the last few weeks has tired me out.
Darren back to work till 3pm this week, and seems to be coping ok.
MOney is tight as hell and im struggling to find a way out of things but hoping things will sort themselves out once payday rolls around at the end of the month.
Tanisha has been really very "off" this week, crying but not knowing why and getting a little mouthy, which isnt like her. I think she's tired out, worried and stressed too. Its got to be so hard for a little girl of six to understand whats happening. I hope she gets though this ok, and its such a pain as if we lived 2 towns over we would be able to access family councelling, help with money and things like massage and other relaxing stuff. Oh well, life sucks some days, and think today is just one of them. Hoping for a quiet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.