Sunday 3 May 2009

all quiet on the westen front,

Not a lot going on here. Darren had his first week back to work but only till 12pm everyday. His putting on a good front but is clearly tired out.
All the talk of swine flu is a bit of a worry as Darren would be so ill if he caught it, fingers crossed its all panic rather than truth.
We have decided to take up cycling as a family, should be fun! but the hope is it will keep Darren healthy, but not wear him out too much. (I think the kids do that)

Well thats our boring little life, which i am loving. So much nicer without weekly hospital appointments, or hospital stays.

Just a warning to all that read this because they have searched for blogs on CML, be careful what you read. There are some sad stories, as yes CML can and does kill people, but please try and remain postive. As sad as I am for those who lost loved ones to CML, I cannot let those thoughts enter my head. Maybe once Darrens better I will. Hugs to those that need them, prayers for those who are sick and love to all that love someone else xx

1 comment:

  1. Good morning. I found your blog by accident (if you believe in such a thing) and wanted to thank you. I, also, have CML, and struggle some days, especially now that I am searching for employment. Keep the faith, your hope, and your prayers. My best wishes to Darren.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.