Wednesday 29 April 2009

Hearts r us!

I had my appojntment today, and they still dont know why my heart runs double speed. And with that in mind they have discharged me! They cant see any damage to my heart and cant find anything in bloods, so therefore dont think its serious. I have been told to go back in if the palpations start to bother me too much or if still going in another year. Oh well least I dont have to go abck for a while.

Also Tanisha has finally got an appointment for her assessment, as school and we have been concerned about her behaviour for a while. Child mental health has confirmed they think she has asbergerers but until assessment is complete, we cant get any help. Oh well just another thing to squeeze into our calander.
Its funny how when cancer is involved everything either seems to hard to deal with, or you just take it in your stride, which we do, as if you can deal with cancer you can deal with anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.