Friday 3 April 2009

All wired up

I had a lovely day at work, and had a lovely lunch too. I took my excersise test but half way though the machine died so they said they may have to call me back if the cardiologist doesnt feel there is enough info.
Im hooked up to my 24 ecg machine, so going to have to wear it till 4.30pm tomorrow.
I also found out today that some close may be starting the same journery as us. Im hoping she doesnt, but if she does I will be there if/when she needs me. Hoping for good results for her and for Darren on Monday, hugs sweetie xx

Darrens off to the vamps at path lab again in the morning for more tests, and really holding for good results for MOnday.
Oh and we are only at £22 for race for life so dig deep people, its worth its weight in gold. Thanks for the donations so far, your truley great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.