Tuesday 7 April 2009

his over done it!!

Well plans for today were to take our girls on a picnic to Knebworth, which is a good 45mins to an hour walk. This was planned before Darren got sick with 2 friends of mine. Darren decided he wanted to come and I explained how far ect, he said he was feeling well today and if he needed he would get bus back.
Well we all went, it was lovely and he insisted he could walk back ok. Got back to Gemma's house and sat down for a cuppa and Darren was falling asleep on the chair so I sent him home to rest. He slept for about 3 hours.

I rang the Macmillian charity to ask about moneys ect, as Darren isnt working at the moment and neither am i (although I go back after easter holidays).
Was told i dont love in their local area so no one can help me, and to go to CAB! So must be careful that Darren only gets cancer if we live in the right area!

I have been a little tearful today, silly things really set me off, songs on the radio, watching Darren playing with the girls and just thinking about how unfair this all is. I havent let Darrn see me, as I dont think he needs to know how hard Im finding this some days.

I went out tonight to my local and joined my normal team for the quiz, we didnt win! But the pub supports charities, and agreed to donate £150 to Leukemica research next week!!
Came home to find Darren looking very rough, sweaty and dark rings under his eyes. His temperture is ok, but have sent him off to bed. I hope his ok and we dont spend another night at the hospital.

Good text from friend with good news about her own worries of cancer, and all signs point to north of our road, so with hope she wont be joining me and Darren on our rocky road, which is great news, hugs sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.