Thursday 2 April 2009

Tomorrow is going be hard, for me!

This blog is mainly focused on Darren and I have completely forgotten about me. Im going into work tomorrow. I am helping to a group, which is fine, im looking forward to it, but also saying goodbye to 2 staff memebers who are lovely. I also have to go and see the cardio team tomorrow for my own tests. I have to do a excersise test, I run on a treadmill they see whats happening to my heart at the time. I also have to have a 24 recording of my heart so will need to be all wired up and then come home wearing them! I know I have a busy day tomorrow and im panicing. Im finding it hard to pull it all together some days. Any silly thing can start me crying and i hate it (I am a control freak, for anyone that didnt know).
Im hoping for good results from my tests as I cannot handle another bad result. Im looking forward to seeing my work girls again, they are a fab lot :)

Oh and please if you see me in real life and i ask if i can help please please dont say I have enough on my plate, as if i didnt want to help i wouldnt offer, and sometimes its nice to help someone else and be me, instead of darrens wife for a while, not that im planning on divorse, but you know what I mean. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today Lisa, I hope your tests go well.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.