Friday 10 April 2009

Well life does go on

Well not a huge amount to report here. I went into work yesterday and spent sometimes with the families I work with. I was so busy it was lovely. I can home to a huge headache so had to go and lay down when I got home.
I also got to go to a dinner party with the girls from work, it was such a laugh and the food was lovely too.
Today I have spent the whole day trying to straightner the house out. We were in the middle of decrorating the house when Darren was diagnosised, so it was upside down for the last 4 weeks.
Im seeling like mad on ebay at the moment to make some extra cash, as we really are struggling this week. I know people say Cancer can affect your bank but i didnt really believe it. Its all the extra's, carpark, food out, having someone at home all day, petrol and extra cleaning stuff. To be honest money was the last thing on my mind when Darren was in hospital and after and its my fault for not keeping better track of it, but doesnt stop the stress :( Oh well 2 more weeks to payday.

Well we are at my sisters tomorrow and my mums on sunday so hoping some family time will cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.