Sunday 19 April 2009

normal?? whats that again??

Well after my outburst on Friday, I reliased it may well have been down to PMT LOL.
Yesterday was lovely, I got loads done in the girls room and Darren got to take the girls to the park :)
I got to spend some nice mum and daughter time with Tanisha as we went to the cinema in the morning with Tanisha's friend Lauren and her mum Gemma. Was a lovely morning.
Today was not so great. Darren is feeling tired, and coughing loads. His started to get an upset tummy too, which I think is down to the drugs but said we will call the nurse in the morning if no better. Its just so weird how little things can really make you worry. Before Darren got cancer, him having a cold and bit of a dicky tum, would have me moaning about man flu, now I worry about him.

I have to go back to work tomorrow, Im looking forward to getting back to some sort of routine, although Darrens not back at work till next week.

Im fed up of hospitals though. I have another 2 appointments for me though this week, neither of which Im looking forward to, BUT if we can deal with cancer we can deal with anything else.
Tanisha is back at school on Tuesday, which will be nice. She s a bright one and loves school. Although has been so nice to have some family time, although wish it was for different reasons.

I know sometimes this blog is very "woe is me", but i find it really helps. Im not like that when you meet me, Im pretyt upbeat most of time, but is lovely to write it here, and saves me losing too many friends from being a depressing moo.

hugs to all that need them right now, prayers for all those who are battling cancer, or their families. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.