Wednesday 15 April 2009

enjoying the peace

I havent posted since Friday as there really isnt anything to report, well small bits i guess.

We have had some nice weather so been out to a few parks, had 2 picnics and seen some family. Its been so nice to spend some family time together, although I wish we had this time for different reasons.
Darrens been harping on about getting back to the gym. I told him I dont think its best, I feel he should get himself well again (remission) being he thinks about that and the macmillian nurse agree's. I find myself getting so angry that all his worried about is losing muscle over getting well. But I guess its like when people lose their hair though chemo or bloat, its another thing about you thats different that you have no control over. I think he doesnt want to let go of the controls yet
:(
Darrens had a sore throat for a few days that we have to keep an eye on, and i have noticed his been quite tired the last few days to. His needed to go back to bed during he day again.
Darren has got my hunger back ten fold. Before he was diagnosised he wasnt eating as much and we now know thats because his spleen was so huge that it was pressing on his stomach. Now the spleen is smaller he is eating us out of house and home!! I guess his body is working hard to fight the cancer so i cant complain if he needs a few extra fats things :)

Thats pretty much our week so far. We are going to the farm tomorrow, cant wait! Im not sure who's more excited Darrren or the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.