Wednesday 1 April 2009

RACE FOR LIFE

Its been a quiet few days here. Darrens doing well and seems to have some enegry back. We are just holding out for test results Monday. Not before my tests on riday though. Yucky, I have to have an excerise test and a 24 ecg tape done :( Hoping they can work out whats wrong my heart at the moment. To be honest though I havent got the time to owrry about me, so is stoppping me stressing.

Right me and my 2 bestest friends are doing "Race for Life" this year to raise money for Cancer research. Im hoping my sisters will join me too and anyone else is welcome. However, if you cant join us, please please sponser us, we have set up a web link to help it make it easy.

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/darrendutton


please give us your money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.