Monday 30 March 2009

Some good news and some bad

Well another appointment passes us. I will start with the good news. Darrens white cells have dropped from134 to 84! Its really good news and means his responding well to the 2nd lot of chemo. We were really placing all our hopes on this drug as its our best chance of a fairly normal life living with cancer.
Bad news is Darrens liver function isnt good and is getting worse every week. :( The doctor doesnt know if its the drugs are not but looks likely as his liver test when first dianogised were good. They have said they may have to change his drugs, we really dont know at the moment. We have to wait another week and hope that his liver starts improving otherwise we have some tough choices to make :(

Oh and to top it off nicely, my sister had come over the watch the girls as Tanisha is still unwell so not at school. She parked at the bottom on my drive, slightly on the grass between drive ways and got a parking ticket!! I could have cried :( I have said i will pay the £35 as she was only here because she was helping me out.

So overall a crap day so far, I feel like crawling back into bed and hiding under the covers till this is all over. Anyone want to join me??

1 comment:

  1. Lis - I challenged a ticket I got for parking on half the road and half the pathway. I wrote a long letter saying that there were no signs to say that you couldnt park in such a way and complain that there is no parking for visiting where you are...etc I got my ticket cancelled. And you can email them too. tash x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.