Friday 20 March 2009

This was Darren 2 years ago, Im still kicking myself that i didnt notice earlier. I was moaning about "man flu" for a while too.



Well today was a good day as far as the last week goes. Darren started double chemo today and his iron tablets. He is managing well without too much sickness. His is bed again before 7pm. His so tired.
I manged to get out for a bit and have a tea with really good friends Gemma and Cherie, it was nice to be normal for a while.
I have been worrying about money today as we spent so much on carpark and food out last week when at the hsopital. Someone droppped a card though the door with money in!! I was so shocked I cried. Im still surprised about the kindness of friends and of strangers, its so lovely.
Overall a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.