Tuesday 24 March 2009

Lots done today!

I have managed to get on top of the housework today and to put together our new bed, with the help of my mum. I am knackered!
Darren has taken full advantage of being sick and sat on his bottom all day until I pointed out that he is able to get off his arse and help! I know his tired and understand when he takes himself off to bed, but when Im moping the floor around him sitting on his laptop, its too much.!

Jaz is still poorly and still has a temperture :( she wont eat and im struggling to get her to drink. Im meeting one of my best friends for a quick coffee tomorrow. I dont like to leave Darren for too long incase he get sicker. Im wondering how many times I'll call when i got back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.