Tuesday 17 March 2009

The tears are coming thick and fast!

I have no idea why, but feel like im about to break. I think its really hit home. Talking to the macmillian nurse kinda brought it all home. I think its a mix of tireness and stress really. I cant stop crying, and i dont want to talk to anyone.
Darrens very tired again and gone off to bed at 7.30pm. I think i might join him too. I cant believe this is all happening, and am so angry that life is going on for everyone else yet ours have stood still. I saw a dad with his little one on his sholders and took all my strength not to cry!

Im now stressing about Darrens appointment on Monday, they should be able to tell us how advanced the cancer is, and im so worried it all be the higher one as he had so many of the sysptoms, but trying so hard to stay positive.
I know Darrens the ones thats sick, but im strugling to be the strong one all the time.
Maybe sleep and lunch with my parents and sisters will help tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.