Friday 27 March 2009

crying?! why?

I went into work today. Was nice to see everyone and keep a little busy, although after doing a group I didnt get much done, I couldnt stop worrying about Darren. I have a wonder work and they have been great, I am so glad that they have been great as i couldnt deal with the stress if they werent.

I decided to get myself and Darren new mobile phone contracts. Our old one was up for renewal and we have terrible signal here so brought a great one on Tesco.com with great deal yesterday!!
However, I get a message today saying it was an error on their website and thet will not let me have the deal I wanted.
Well I called, I got stroppy, well as sproppy as I get which isnt great, they point blank refused to help me and I promtly hung up and burst into tears!! I then stood peeling potatos for dinner with tears that would not stop. Its seems so silly to be crying over a phone, but im sure thats not why :)

I went to a friends jewerlly party tonight and brought some pieces to cheer me up and was lovely to be me for a bit, as there was little talk of cancer.

Darren is feeling good today, alhtough his gone to bed early, he looks tired too. He keeps saying he can do thing and I keep telling him he cant over do it just because he feels good today, he may well pay for it tomorrow.
He has to go for blood tests tomorrow, I am hoping and praying we get a good result on monday. I so hope that he has started to respond to second lot of chemo, his long term one, so we can carry on moving forward. We need to move forward I cant bear the thought of going back to the start again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.