Saturday 21 March 2009

soo tired

Well Darren is shattered. His been back to bed twice today poor man. He managed to walk round the park with me and the girls but took himself back to bed when we returned.
I am run off my feet and only got back from food shopping at 10pm! Its so hard as the macmillian nurse explained Darren need to rest but do what he can. I dont want him getting used to sitting around doing nothing, it will just depress him and make it harder for when he is better.
Im finding it hard if im alone for too long, i hate having time to think too much. Im finding im doing most of my crying in the car :(
I think i need to get back to work soon, the bills are mounting and im struggling not having a routine. Im hoping Monday will give us a plan on what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.