Sunday 29 March 2009

No more bugs please

Well another weekend has gone past. We have been stuck in the house all weekend, as Tanisha is now not well. She has a sky high temperture, complaining her neck and head hurts and being sick! Pleasures of living with cancer is I cant ask Darren to deal with it. I was up countless times in the night and am now wondering how to sort things for tomorrow, but thank goodness for sisters.

Darrens feeling so much better on this new chemo. He is no where near as tired and not as grumy either!
We are hoping for postive news tomorrow, as we need this chemo to work. Also need to know his liver and spleen are improving.
I didnt post yesterday as I planned an early night. Crawl into bed about 8pm, fell asleep and then the phone woke me at 8.40pm!! Then I couldnt get back to sleep. I really should unplug that phone!

So just to recap, we were not having anymore sickness in this house!!
POstivie thoughts and prayers for tomorrow people :)

1 comment:

  1. thinking of you guys tomorrow hun..hope you get positive news xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.