Thursday 21 May 2009

Never rains but it pours

Its been a really crap week. Tanisha has had her SENCO report for her assessment visit which wasnt nice reading in parts. I had my hospital visit which resulted in some treatment i wasnt exspecting and so am now feeling pretty rough and run down. Darren is doing well but finding work a bit hard, i think more the hours. My works pretty busy but i like being busy.

My mum called to ask about booking a holiday for next year (which we tend to do a lot) and had to explain we just cant plan that far ahead anymore. I dont know what will happen in a year. We dont know if Darren will be in remission, be rejecting drugs and on a new lot or even be needing a bone marrow. Its so hard to know we just cant plan, our lives are stuck for now. Most days we live a normal day with only the large amount of meds in the box or the hospital appointment on the calander to show we live daily with cancer.
Oh well enough moaning best get back to practicing my smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.